SET UP YOUR STORE, PICK A PLAN LATER
Try Rentmy now for free, no credit card required
- Number of items in inventory What counts as a product? A product is a unique inventory item. Varieties like colors, sizes, and other options do not count towards the number of available of items in your store.
- Online Store
- Wordpress Plugin/APIs
- Real-time Rental Availability
- Rentals & Sales
- Shipping & Routing
- Payments, Returns & Refunds
- Product Variants(Sizes, Colors & More)
- Serial, Barcode & Supplier ID Fields
- Custom Fields
- Credit Card Hardware Support
- SMS Reminders & Receipts
- Customer Database & Order History
- Product Check-Out & Check-In
- Payment Gateway Integrations (Stripe, Paypal, Authorize.Net, CardConnect)
Silver$40 / Monthly
Platinum$90 / Monthly
Enterprise-grade solutions for both small & high volume merchants, small and large businesses.
- An item of inventory is defined as a product listing.
- Product could have rent or buy option and unlimited attributes.
- Add additional location for half off the price of the first location
Example: Silver plan with two locations: $40 + $20 = $60
Platinum plan with three locations: $90 + $45 + $45 = $180
A product is defined as a unique item in inventory, not the quantity in stock. For example, a single, unique product may be a table with an available quantity of 200.